UbiQ can assist your target discovery in the UPS with our wide range of activity-based probes.
- structural studies, target crystallization
- phenotypic protein profiling on cell lysates for target validation
- chemical proteomics for target identification (i.e., pull down, purification, western blotting, MS)
- E1-E2-E3 enzymes (Ub and Ubl) – with UbiQ activity based Triple E probes
- all major DUB families (UCH, USP, and OTU) and Ubl proteases – with our activity-based DUB probes
- highly specialized custom assay reagents, e.g. substrate context
- activity-based phenotypic protein profiling service
- in addition to various activity-based probes, UbiQ has developed more than15 custom probes for a range of customers
- numerous successfully crystallized DUBs using UbiQ’s activity-based probes, including: USP4, UCH-L5, and the viral ovarian tumor DUB (vOTU), and Ub-PA probes.
- target validation and identification of DUBs in infectious diseases (University Glasgow / GSK)