Our UbiQ-PEP™ service provides monoubiquitinated peptides with a range of modifications to meet your research needs. Peptides up to 20 amino acids in length are site-selectively monoubiquitinated via a native isopeptide link using our Ub ligation technology. [1,2]
- epitope mapping (e.g. with deubiquitinating enzymes)
- protein structure-function analysis
- pull-down experiments 
- ligand for X-ray analysis of proteins
specifications and available options with UbiQ-PEP™ service
up to 20 amino acids
|ubiquitinated lysine||site-selectively monoubiquitinated via a native isopeptide link|
|minimal manufacturing scale||1 mg|
|purity||>95% by HPLC|
|n-terminal modifications||acetyl, biotin, TAMRA, 5-carboxyRh110|
|standard delivery time||4 to 8 weeks|
want to discuss your project and/or receive a detailed quote?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- El Oualid et al. “Chemical synthesis of ubiquitin, ubiquitin-based probes, and diubiquitin”. Angew Chem Int Ed. 2010, 49, 10149.
- F. El Oualid & H. Ovaa. “Thiolysine and selenolysine building blocks and their use in site- and chemoselective modification of peptides and proteins. 2009. U.S. Patent U58729009. PCT/NL2010/050277, US61/176,616, EP09160430.6
- Fradet-Turcotte et al. “53BP1 is a reader of the DNA-damage-induced H2A Lys 15 ubiquitin mark”. Nature 2013, 499, 50.